Monday, September 2, 2013

Where'd Everything Go?

As league season approaches again (some of you have already started, I start tomorrow), the blog is relaunched, albeit with a slightly different focus.  Now, posts will primarily be bowling related, of course.  However, this season, I'll probably start babbling about random other things as well...  Fun topics, I know!  But, my intention is for this blog to hold me accountable, in more ways than just my bowling game.

Feel free to stop reading, feel free to keep reading.  There'll be more posts coming in the next few days to kick-off the relaunch, and eventually I'll get around to making the design slightly less poopy.  That second part may not be accurate.

-mh

1 comment:

  1. Where'd everything go, you mean like the summer? LOL. Looking forward to following as you cover the bowling season!

    ReplyDelete